7.31.2006

and there's not much room in this world for my mistakes

it's quite funny how i can ignore that thing i did to you.
i still am not crying, well that's a record!
have i finally learned to be strong??


or have i officially turned numb?



oops. a tear just fell. you late devil you. it feels good to cry, though. it makes me feel im still human, that i still can feel a single stab, that i still get bruised with a thousandfold of pains.. it's good. sometimes...

oops. another tear fell. well, im human after all. designed to commit mistakes of a lifetime. and i am not so sure that the world can still accomodate my mistakes and leave room for me to make up for it. leave room for improvement. the world is so fed up with my stupid irresponsible mistakes. i know.

will the world ever forgive me?...
will he ever forgive me.

No comments: