8.01.2006

the bobo series

i cannot say that i am sad, but neither am i happy. i do not feel lonely but still a void is stinging somewhere. just like the john mayer song goes, "i feel so alone with everybody". irony, paradox and all the exaggerations of speech and literature, its everywhere, its in me. its hunting me.

you sail a boat away from an island. slowly the island gets smaller as you row your boat. and then it fades, and then its gone. that was how philosophy described how we treat the issues of our lives. and in this case, it seems that i can run away from your memory, i can sail my boat as far as i can, as far as i could stretch. keep my self busy over things that i know are just intended to keep you off my mind, i could fool myself and go on with rowing, but i cannot deny the fact that you are still a something in my life, a someone in my life. i cannot deny that you are still there. i know you are, but miles are keeping us apart as i keep on pushing myself away from you... and you pushing me away...

i don't want to run away. i don't want to sail away. i hope the waves would lead me back to you. those waves as consistently inconsistent like this own lifetime we share.

i hope the waves will sail me back to you....

No comments: