7.15.2006

15

july 14, 2006. kai finally resigned.

went to work with a resignation letter in hand. logged in just in time, had about 20+ calls, system broke down, had another set of calls then TC Fish came to me and said:

TC: Kai, I asked them about your resignation, you are still required to work for 15 days more...

---world stopped spinning---

ok. so that's it. i have to fulfill 15 days more of agony, indecent sleep. 15 more days of running through the walkways of ust to at least catch my second subject.. 15 more days... 15, 000 irate customers for 15 days of work.

think possitive.

it's not 15 days more, it's 15 days left..

God did spoke to Ambergris.
God do have some plans in mind perhaps.

I'm just shaking the heavens to give me enough strength to get through these,
"15 days left."

No comments: