7.02.2006

there are so many things i wish i can blog at this instance but i'm too chaotic to do so. having mental gymnastics every now and then, thinking about so many things i cannot actually understand myself. well, for one, I SUCK. BIGTIME.

i've been having a lot of dillemas now.. should i or shouldn't i...
RESIGN?

i admit i did have a salary more than i expected. it was enough to buy me a new phone i guess, or maybe open a decent bank account or maybe just treat everybody a drinking feast of a lifetime.

but i didn't.
because i shouldn't.

my money went to my daily allowance, my father's medicine, the hospitalization-injection-medicine of my dog nemo, my books, school supplies, shoes and i did help a few family members..

how much was left?

tumatatingting na:

P263.33

i wasn't able to buy myself that techie flash drive. that freaking up dharma down cd. no i wasn't able to buy myself new clothes, wasn't able to treat my friends, no luxury. no vice.

so why am i still wondering where my money went? bobo.

i have to resign. actually it was world imposed.
-kada
-buddy
-close friends
-toitoi
-and finally, parents.

just for the record, I AM VERY TIRED WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

being stuck in dillemas you cannot actually find a way out. being stuck in mazes i myself know the answer but left with too many options that makes it hard for me to pick the right one.

i am such a whiner.. he once scolded me for being such a cry-baby. i know, i admit. i am really a brat.

GUSTO KO LANG NAMAN TUMULONG.

i want to resign. because i am so tired and sleepy. payat na payat na ko, and i believe any moment i can get hospitalized. i don't want that to happen. but still....

having that job. it could buy me things, help my parents, help my cousins, take care of my dogs, pay the bills or something.

shet. ano to? ulirang kabataan award?

well kai,

"MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!"

No comments: