7.03.2006

as usual. i'm stuck here waiting for that someone, who never fails to come late. and sometimes it amuses me how i can withstand waiting, burning seats, or maybe stand-killing my feet just to wait for him.. for hours.. it just amuses me how i can bear all that----and it horrifies me.

there was always a thin line between love and stupidity for me. and i am so brilliant not to know the difference whenever people ask me which is which.

bobo.

i just heard that word for so many times today, and it keeps on ringing in my mind. i'll never get over the fact that people think of me as the most stupid breathing person on the surface of the earth. because i choose to be stupid. and i know how i opt to be stupid all along.

because i refuse not to see that this earth we are in is not actually the world i thought it was. why can't this earth be just as marshmallow-y just like what i want it to be. i love you, you love me, i trust you, you trust me.....







----// bobo.

No comments: