7.14.2006

of resignation and willie revillame

Dear Sir,

I, ((my name here)), a Customer Interaction Associate, submits my notice of resignation from Ambergris Solutions, effective July 17, 2006.

My contract of employment requires me to work for fifteen (15) days more upon submission of notice. But I plead your good office to release me at an earlier date because I am having a lot of conflicts with my class schedule. AND I AM REALLY DYING.

Thank you for understanding,

((my name here again))
CGE Part Time Batch 1

----------
That is the best resignation letter one employee will ever pass in her entire life! really GOOD. nyahahaa. just kidding, i have a better letter than what i posted here. my father and i (we work hard!--denver) even fought because the first letter i wrote was, umm.. ugly.

so here goes.. later i'll be passing that letter to my TC Fish <-- yeah that's his name] and i hope he accepts it, i hope the "To:" won't matter, i hope, that they will treat me like their Texan customers, consideration.
---------

WOWOWEE.

last year. (yata) ng naganap ang stampede sa ultra dahil sa first anniversary ng WOWOWEE medyo na irita ako sa program na yan dahil sabi nga ni ma'aam peppin,
"WOWOWEE practices the culture of begging. and begging is a sin."

hmm.. yan din ang pinaniwalaan ko for quite sometime. pero nagawa niyo na bang manuod ng WOWOWEE? well, itong palabas na ito never fails to make me LAUGH REAL HARD and umm.. cry hard too...

dinadagsa sila ng masa, kasi nga naman, easy money talaga, kung kakampi mo ang SWERTE, 'DI tulad KO. -_- ayun, tulad nung napaiyak ako nung sa, ano bang segment yun, yung huhulaan mo yung kanta? ganto yung nangyari...

ale: blah blah andito na ko sa wowowee!!((tawa))
willie: may anak ka na ba?
ale: meron pero walang asawa!((tawa))
willie: bakit?
ale: wala eh. walang trabaho kasi! ((tawa))

teka hindi ko na mataandaan. basta kinwento niya na amm ((yung galing sa bigas na dinododo ng bata)) lang ang iniinum ng anak niya, may pambili na raw siya ng gatas ni baby.

and the next thing that happened was, WHOA.

there were like more than 20 people who "donated-gave-extended" a bill, mapa dollar or peso, to her. and like everybody was crying and.. well, me too. tae. ang galing. bayanihan. bayanihan nga ba o panlilimos?

i dunno, what matters most naman is may gatas na dododoin si baby. ^_^
------------

i miss blogging. obvious ba?

No comments: