10.18.2005

you are about to see the unseen me

here again i write
the saddest lines i could think of
these are the times that i just couldn't see
why you can never love me.
we are together
so close
and inches apart
your breath i take in
your kisses i drown in
but your soul so far away
my chest so close to your heart
but your love is in a distant land
somewhere i dare to go
somewhere i dream to see
somewhere...
somewhere that i can never be ...

a place you hold for someone else
your love i can never touch.

can't my kisses reach your heart
can't my hands touch your soul?
what more do i have to give?
for you not to leave me?
for you to share my dreams with?
for you to stay..
for you to stay and love me
love me more than i could ever offer you?

am i that difficult to love?
don't you believe me when i say that i am giving you all the love i have?
all the passion burning inside me?
are you not really convinced when i say,
that i love you
and that i really do?
that i did all the crazy things to have you beside me
to have you beside me
to have you beside me....

i wanted so much to let you know
that i will never let you go
that i will bear all the pain
that i will bear all the aches
the bruises, the stitches, the burns..
to have you beside me.

have i told you that i will never leave?
for as long as you say that you love me.
as long as you say that you need me,
as long as your words are reaching me,
then i will not leave.
words..
words..
i depend my life on words you say
slap myself with the words you say
and overwhelm myself with the sweetest of lies you have in store for me
words, that's all you got.
i rarely feel the "i love you"s that i hear
the "i need you"s
i love you
but i'm not happy anymore
but everytime you ask me,
i give in to you much much more.
i can't understand the lies i am in,
i lie even to myself.
telling me that still can fight this sadness.
this depression.
i'm lying to everyone i know..
i've turned indifferent to everyone i know,
just to love you.
just to love you,
just to love every inch of you...

and what do i get?

























exactly.

No comments: