10.22.2005

papa jheng.. what?

last night was a total pain for me. we went to the Marikina Riverbanks waited, walked as my bestfriends shouted directions over the phone. after so and so minutes we found out that we were in the wrong place! shit. my mom and yes my dad too was really really mad at me for wasting gas, it was sooo late already and they were hungry and it was official, we were lost. we actully should go to a place they call: Marikina RiverPARK P-A-R-K and not River B-A-N-K ok?

so there we finally saw what nikki was talking about the "River Booze" which mama kept on reading as "River Booosh" hehe and after 5 laps of driving in circles, asking tuod security guards and fat guys i finally heard my two friends! argh! i was so pissed but my annoyance was gone when i saw what landmark kat was telling me about, the girl with the perky boobs. hehe here's a pic.





my bestfriend kat jammed with the resident band at papa jhengs.. este.. papajeks.. she sang "i don't wanna wait" and yup nikki and i were the proudest bestfriends on earth. hehe

there was a dresscode:





mini skirts.

and by the way. if you guys will ever try papajeks, warning: guys think waiting for girls in the washroom is a hot idea. yun yung uso don. trust me, trust US!

No comments: