9.29.2005

my eyes are bleeding, my heart is crying

my eyes are swollen.
my heart is bleeding, i am still afraid of letting go...
for a moment i thought i can live on without you,
for a moment i thought that i can throw your memories away,
for a moment i thought that i could no longer bear the pain
so might as well let you go...
yes i did...
but just like the quote goes
"you fing your hands bleeding, but empty..."
you let go of the broken glass you were holding, the broken glass that kept on hurting you,
but when you finally let go, your hands are stil laching, your hands are still bleeding, your hands are empty. you have nothing anymore....

that was the exact feeling i felt 9 hours ago.. i let you go.. told you that i too get tired of all the aches you bring, of all the blood i shed.. and so i did... the moment you spoke, i cried even more... the tought is sinking in, my mind is saying to let go, but my heart is aching to stay... then you were saying goodbye.. telling me that you will try to forget me... that i should not try calling you again... and then you hung up... i hung my head....

i still couldn't let you go...
i can't bear to watch you walk away,
watch our memories fly away...

please take me back.......

No comments: