10.19.2005

"hindi lahat ng gusto mo nakukuha mo.."

well, i had fun today. we hang out at kat's place. we watched a movie with her family and had comical hirits once in a while. you were so funny tonight, and as we were walking, making our way home, your arms were around me, whispering that you love me and you gave me a kiss..

this fairy tale day ended up with a tragic finn. we took a jeepney home, i payed the fare and sat close beside you.. you didn't talk, didn't move, did nothing but stare somewhere. my phone beeped and i read a text message from you that said:

"hindi lahat ng gusto mo nakukuha mo.."

what happened was that i assumed that you want to take me home. you want to spend my going-home ride with me. us, together. i assumed that you wanted that and it turned out that you really want to go home.. maybe i was too insensitive to feel that. and for that i am really sorry.. i could've understand it if you said that you have to go home already, problem was you said no single word.

i tried to hold your hand, i hugged you, i wrapped my arms around you and you removed it.

i felt like shit.

i feel like shit.

No comments: