10.21.2005

the notebook

i found a reason to cry in public. i went to the video shop today and rented some cds. first i watched kutcher's a lot like love, it was funny and romantic and it was just funny that they end up seeing each other after they had their break-ups with their lovers. fubu?nah.. hehe next was the notebook. i was so great and figured out that that Noah was the young Hercules! the one from abs-cbn's tagalized episodes? yah. yummy! well.. here's the cheesy part..

watching the notebook brought me to rivers of tears! i was crying ugly! with loud sobs and all, my heart was so heavy after watching it and my eyes are really swollen. i was crying way too much that i found myself crying over trivial things, i was crying not because of the movie, i was crying because of my own pain in the ass life. that was really stupid. i know.

i was crying because nobody is inlove with me.... okay that was pathetic. delete.

i was crying because i feel so lost, so lost with everybody. hearing people talk about their love, their lost and regained love, thier forever love their heated passion. i hate seeing lovers so inlove because i always try to fit into their shoes and find that it was not really for me. i drown myself with saddistic music and movies, trying to help myself realize that i should get a damn life, try to move on try to get up, leave and be strong, be absolutely strong!

i was crying because it was such a good movie. such a great love story that i will keep on searching,searching on something that i know i will never have..

No comments: