4.10.2006

officially single, tribute article 1

went to school to get my clearance. texted him if he wants to meet up with me, he said yes. i felt stupid for texting him and wondered why he agreed to see me... but whatever the reason was, he fetched me.. he was just as casual as before it irritated me for he was acting as if nothing happened, cracking up jokes as if he said noting grave to me. he was so plainly him and it pissed me! and he got pissed too.. we had an hour of silence. we talked, actually texted though we were beside each other, i cried, then he said "ngayon mo sabihing masaya ka sa 'kin.." he hugged and kissed me and we decided to spend the day together.. for the last time...

we took a bus, nagharutan, laughed, punched each other out. nilamukot niya mukha ko, and told me that i looked so ugly when i pout.. i said he'll miss that and he said yes. went to mega, nag-arcade, got lost, got broke, drank frappes, sat down on those metal benches and talked... he asked for the breaking-up speeches i wrote before and read it.. and after that we took pictures of ourselves... laughed and laughed more.. and decided to go home. while we were on the escalator he hugged me tight and said "mamimiss ko to..." ako din. then he accompanied me to the terminal station.. talked some more, joked some more, punched and sratched each other's skin some more and all the harot we do. we did. he went home. i went home and will miss every inch of fat he has, all the corny jokes, all his ka-artehan, all his hirits, i will miss him...

No comments: