4.22.2006

for the past few days

for the past few days, nothing reallt interesting happened. except that i was suppose to go to bora during the weekend, but to my dismay ( i wish there was a graver term for dismay) our trip was postponed for at least 10 years...

for the past few days, so there gab, avery and i had our eco classes with dr. lopez and learned that miss estacio was too busy working out sa gym and that prof. bong lo is still a virgin. yeah. that's what he taught us..

and also for the past few days i have been thinking of him endlessly.. and it sucks so much that i am being ignored by him...

and also for the past few days my childhood love's been texting me and doing me favors. he asked if we can bring back the "thing" we had back then. tae. ba't ko ba sinasabi toh?

[[ i know you'll never be mine again...
i just wish to spend my last,
very, last time with you...
i'm really missing you so bad...]]

No comments: