1.13.2006

that mr. pe guy gives one helluvan headache!

while my aching head keeps on bitching my whole body, i'm going to tell you why i feel so unpretty..

it was tuesday. p.e day. where, by the way i wasn't allowed to take the exam because i do not have the official class number pinned on my back. blah blahs and so we just practiced all day.

this was the issue, since in a table, 2 players can only play, we do rotation so that everybody could have their turn. everytime my turn to play with mr. p.e guy comes, he suddenly gives his racket to somebody else. so kebs lang muna ko. i just shake it off and play with his proxy. but then that became so frequent already!that it became so insulting! so when i told jmee about this she started laughing and said that maybe i was just being so paranoid. well. so we went back to our table and this was the next thing that happened:

jmee and i: o game game..
patrick: wala na kong kalaro
jmee: (pushes kai) o si kai, kai, kai!
patrick: ...patrick: tinatamad na ko...

Instinctively jmee and i went to the corner and started laughing hysterically! hahaha tangina kasi! but yeah in the back of my mind i was really feeling so so so insecure.. and that's the story of my poll.. "Pangit ba ko?"

and so today naman. on the way home, jmee opened the topic of maybe, either, mr. p.e guy likes me too. (wish ko lang) or that i gave mr. p.e guy the reason to ignore me or feel awkward towards me. i asked like what?like how? like when i told him daw na he has a pimple on his nape.

ah ok.

my bad.

No comments: