9.17.2006

Penguin, Penguin...LIPAD!

"Every March, since the beginning of time, the Emperors begin a quest to find the perfect mate. But this is no ordinary courtship. It begins with a long journey through a vast labyrinth of ice--- one that will force them to trudge through an entire continent by foot, in freezing cold temperatures, through perilous waters. They will risk starvation and predatory attacks, under merciless climates, all to find true love..."
-Penguin, Penguin Paano Ka Ginawa
PDI, Chick Flick (Reyes & Cuenca-Dario, 2006)

it seems that the penguin destined for me got stuck beneath thick inches of ice and never came on time to meet me, that made another peguin pretend he was the one for me... a relatively nearer penguin that pretended he crossed vast valleys of ice to get to me, that he fought with non-existent mammoths to see me, FOOL---but turned out to be living just around the icy corners of the cold continent. who just waited a few seconds to spill all the lies he had practiced just a few moments ago.

the penguin i have right now, assumed we could be together forever, he himself predicted that. he told me he wanted two baby penguins. STUPID PENGUIN couldn't even last a day without hurting me...

and he continues to.

if he's the penguin for me, i hope he changes.

if not,

i hope the real penguin will rescue me.

if there really is an Emperor willing to love a fool like me...


"minsan ko lang naramdaman na natakot kang ikaw ay aking iwanan.."
GAGO!

No comments: