9.26.2006

late

jheng and i celebrated our birthday last night at gerry's grill, libis. at dahil galante si jheng nilibre niya kami. hehe ate dinner and saw NINA. yeah the "soul siren" aasarin ko sana ng "KYLA!!" kaso i got chicken. hehe and then at 11pm my mom fetched me.

----gimmick over----

nah. had a little debate and they said they'll come back after 2 hours. kamusta naman diba? we had dinner at around 9 and then my mom comes strolling in to fetch me at 11? rar. good thing papa was at my side. and then..

i was a virgin at blue onion.

hahaha. literally. blue onion was so foreign to me. so alien. LOSER KAI LOSER. hahaha everybody had their first time anyway, and i had mine last night. i was with jheng, mika, katpottie, anoter kat, leslie and terd. kala ko nga hindi nanaman ako papapasukin parang sa da vinci code, kung haharangin man ako, i have my I.D and BIRTH CERTIFICATE. bwahahahaha!! well, thanks to my stress studded face, i looked 30-something last night.

danced. dirty danced. danced. danced. drinked. danced. and sweated like a PIG. sarap!it was almost like the perfect gift i had, RELEASE. a place to release all that drama. :) happy. joy.joy.

at dahil first timer nga ako sa blue o, (yikee... close?) nashock ako sa 5 ghetto na kalalakihan na ginigilingan si girl.. actually minanmanan namin sila ghetto guys, and they signalled some kemes dun sa girl na halata namang a signal to mate.. uhh.. sex.. o baka imbento lang namin yun? hehehe

sayaw ulit!
*hingal*hingal*

then nagtext na nga ang royal family at about 2:45am. last two minutes daw. ok. went back sa car ni jheng, got my things. nakisabay sa min si terd, papaunta siya cubao pauwing bulacan.. bid goodbye kay terd. then had breakfast at around 3:45am, went home at 4am.

at na late sa LTS...
sobrang late, sabay upo, sabay take ng test, ng biglang.....

"SINO SI MISS THERESE DOCOT?!!"
*kai raises hand*
*iling*iling*



KEBER!!!

No comments: