9.07.2006

i cried at sir brillo's class

i was early for his class today. well, that's a record. but what happened was actually another tick to the tally of my endless drama files.

he has this activity wherein you'll share infront of the whole class what "passion" are you feeling right now. since i was absent for what it seems like forever i had to do it solo. so i went infront and said that the passion i am feeling right now is mixture of hate-love-hope.

i told everyone about the bullshit my family's going through and the moment i said "family" i began crying. sure they were laughing because i too was laughing at myself but, really.. i was so emotional at that moment that i wasn't able to hold back my kadramahan:

"feeling ko po kasi hindi umiikot yung gulong ng buhay namain.
it's like we're stuck below. and i hate all those people na niloloko ang parents ko. i thought my parents have a lot of friends and my parents helped these people all the time.
uutang sila. at aabot ng thousand thousand. pero nung kami na yung nangangailangan at maniningil na kami wala na sila. mababait naman parents ko. i wanted so much to hate them and revenge for my parents pero i told myself that i was not brought up to be that way. all i can do is to love my parents and to help them in everyway i can, that's why i'm working. and now i am trading my sorrows kay God. and leaving it all up to Him. and i'm hoping things will be better..."


ayun. iyak ako. abot si chessa ng tissue. salamat nga pala chessa. :) at nihug naman ako ni aldryn, thanks :)

i woud just have to cling on to prayers..and just hope things will be better...
i want a HAPPY birthday and a MERRY Christmas... :)

No comments: