5.07.2006

movie reviews

saturday; M:I-3

was with my dad and we watched tom cruise's M:I-3. whoa. the eeffects were nice and the action scened were really something to drool over that my feet were never on the ground. hehehe i enjoyed it. really.

and i just realized that the action films here in the phillipines are way TOO far from the action films abroad. take for example the explosive cars, the cars that are meant to be exploded, or whatever. basta yung pinapasabog ma car. M:I-3 used a FERRARI. while here in the Philippines, pabulukan ng L300 na van. tsk tsk tsk low budget.

sunday: the wild

i was suppose to attend the interment of my mother's aunt but my goddaughter, (tama ba?) called and reminded me that i have a date with her today. can't burst her bubble so i fetched her and watched Walt Disney's The Wild. it was just like Madagascar, which i happened to watch over at kat's house, these animals dreaming to go to THE wild. well anyways. the film was---CUTE. no other way to describe it but CUTE. "i'm so cuddly, i like you" hehehe

and as usual Walt Disney made me cry again. the story was mainly about a father and son relationship, a LION and his cub. and those who really know me, knows that any fathery film can make me cry. and yes it did.

"i just want you to know that i'm sorry that you didn't have a father like the one i have.."
-Ryan (Cub) to Sam (Lion)
waah!! sinong di iiyak dun?? well anyways...

and speaking of movies...

"I wanna be like those girls in the movies, to have a man so inlove it makes them drop to their knees"- Movies, Ashanti

and i think i just felt like one. he has been unusually sweet lately.. last thursday he arranged a get together here in my house, kat, nikki and him came over. had small talks with my parents, barking marathon with dear nemo, played chess, ate dinner and had tons of pictures.

the next day he told me to go to kat's place and we cooked pancit canton, and.. haay..

and last night till 2am of today, he was so.. NICE. and SWEET and cheesy and mushy.. calling me petnames i'm really not comfortable to hear but it really sound so, so, sweet.

tama na. ang corny na. just can't help but feel, happy...

No comments: