5.11.2007

lost charity

woke up at about 10am.
satisfied my inner child and watched detective conan
headed for the drugstore for my father's, erm.. drugs.
went home and told myself imma buy myself something to eat at the bakeshop.

i was about to fall in line when i saw an old couple
real old couple, drinking RC and eating bread.
they were carrying with them a plasticbag-full of foot rags.

i continued walking but my heart and mind stopped at the sight of the old couple.

i don't have money, actually i have, a little. but i already arrived home when i decided to buy the rags they were selling.

my heart was breaking. guilty.
i told my parents about it.
my father told me:

"charity should be given the very moment it came to you..."
a good samaritan who did nothing...
i hate me.


God bless the old couple. :(

No comments: