3.22.2007

not deja vu please

and so, my second year in ust is over.

and up to now i really am still scared of my test in statistics! well, not to mention bio and rc, but this stat is really wrecking my head...

i slept last night thinking about it, woke up still thinking about it, i switched the TV on and heard "...wala ng pag-asa." and switched the channel and there was this local noontime show whose guests were graduates and their parents..

uh. call it paranoia but i am really going crazy!

it's like economics all over again!
my prelim grade was ok-- just like eco
my final quizzes were.. ugh!- just like eco
and my final exam was pure.. haay..

its just that i cannot afford another summer inside the walls of AB building. we cannot afford another summer class, financially.

i apologize for all those people who visit this blog. i really have to let this out.

i don't want to flunk, nor do i want to prepare myself of flunking, nor do i want to be confident in passing...

i am such a stupid student.

No comments: