3.11.2007

the fate-controlled-kai

admit, i am a dreamless person. i dream a lot ok, but those are called day-dreaming. i personally have no aim in life, no goals, my ambitions are too "ambitious" and honestly...

ang gulo.

ang gusto ko lang namang sabihin ay fate has always controlled me. and this previous AA elections was a another proof.

i was busy reading my history book during the elecetions (hehe, bakit ba may paper eh!) and didn't mind at all, basta may mga manok ako, yun na yun. but the over-unexpected thing happened, i was nominated as an auditor at nanalo ako. whoa.

up to know, hindi ko pa nadidigest ang nangyari. i was just reading about that religious schism and then here comes this job, this responsibility, bigger than me.. and i thought..

"gagu ka kai, lagot..."

God can be really weird sometimes. but whatever God's plan is, sige. i'll strive to be the best, weh? no promises attatched, hindi ko ipplease mga tao,


basta, yun na yun.

and also, maybe i should start believing in myself, they believe in me eh. sayang...

pero kung ibabagsak ako ng stat, bio at RC. shet! baka hindi talaga para sa kin ang trabahong ito :(

tae.

wag naman.


oh. pictures na lang!
this is toitoi and poipoi sa birthday ni nikki





si spongebob sa gitna.

nung nagkatampuhan kami ni lyca


me and my childhood-love ;)

No comments: