2.23.2006

this must be LAAAB!

ahhhh!!! i think im in love!!! pota!! GAHD! i fell in love with an fx passenger!!! it was like this, i went to anonas to meet up with my boybud whom i haven't seen for a while, we ate and then went home. i took the lrt and waited for the "tikling" fx to come. then this guy comes up to me and asks;

guy: miss, dito ba tikling?
me: uhm.. oo (smiles)
guy: a, sori na bangag pa ko
me: huh?
guy: wala bangag pa ko (smiles)
me: ahh.. (smiles)
....
....
me: ang tagal naman ng fx.
...
...
and that was that!! then i told God if he will sit beside me then maybe we're meant to be, and guess what? HE DID!!! ahhhhh!!!nose bleed!!! if only i could yell and twitch in pleasure shit i will!! and did i tell you that he was a bit drunk, bangag, and yes i totally didn't care!!! whooo!!and he gave the driver my fare and then he went to sleep. oh my.. the pleasure of feeling his weight whenever the fx turns.. sigh.. LUST!! hahaha nah... butterflies, flies, cockroaches were flying inside my stomach.. all i did was stare at him... and look at his nape.. hehehe evil. deviously satisfying! hahaha he was not at all THAT GWAPO, but he's an OK and he has this.. umm.. meron siyang TINDIG na tanginang nakakaYANIG ng mundo!!! wow pare, YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!

shitness. i love the whole package of him beside me.. sleeping.. tunog manyak ba? i fell in love with his drunken aura.. sarap.

No comments: