12.30.2005

my late posts

well well well. christmas day came. adn nothing really special happened. well, my ex called and was hunting me down again. that's not special, it's scary.freaky. right. we went to gale for our annual movie watching chevers. some waatched enteng kabisote, legal wife, kutob, exodus and terrorist. hehe who cares? we're supporting the local movie industry!diba? hehehe what else. i'm currently broke and suicidal again. i feel so insecure nanaman. i'm 18, yes i am of legal age and all but they still treat me as if i was a gradeschooler who can't tie her shoelace. pathetic. last night nga pala kat, nikki, jheng and i went to metrowalk to have dinner. as usual dencio's..tapos after that we went sa gutson. and drinked. drank.drunk.. hahaha i had shots of tequilla and sex on the beach and a sip of blowjob. yeah. mga pahabol na naughtiness for the year 2005! hooray for me for being such a problem child! well that's what my mother thinks. kai the problem-irresponsible child. that's what they all think anyway.. here i go again, lost. this morning, i woke up pretty. washed my face, prepared myself a cup of coffee and mom ordered me to cook our breakfast. i cheerfully did this and that and what did my lovable mother said?
"PAGTRABAHO NA TALAGA NAPAKABIGAT NG KATAWAN MO! BAHALA KA BUHAY MO YAN!!PANO NA PAGNAG-ASAWA KA?ANO NAGDADABOG KA NANAMAN! MAPAGSABIHAN KA LANG NG KONTI!!"
ok.imagine.waking up beautifully.waking up on the right side of the bed. and then your mother shoots you with those words.know what i did?i criiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeddddddd!!! tae kasi.
so. i bet you all with a hundred thousand pesos and swearing on chito miranda's hot nape, my mom will surely dstroy my 2006...
whattalife.
ps.
my shoutouts:
BUDDY-wala lang.hehe
MINGU-bring me home something from Hongkong! :)
MY LRTmates-miss you guys!
PAS-nice blog,eh! teach me!!daya niyo umalis kayo ni minnie!! miss you!!!!
V.SIS MINNIE-daya niyo!hahaha bat di ka nagrereply sa kin ha??
TERD-tae ka! loveyou!!haha

No comments: